Taper Shank Button Rock Tapered Drill Bit
|10-99 100-499 500+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $20 US $17 US $10|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Carton Box for Each Piece or Customers Requirement|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: DB-35
- Material: 4340 High Quality Steel and Yk05 Carbide
- Power Type: Electric
- Taper: Degree 4 46, 6, 7, 11, 12
- Feature: Prevent Bits From Spinning or Becoming Detached
- Advantage: High Performance Cost Ratio
- Specification: ISO9001-2000, SGS
- HS Code: 8207501000
- Type: Masonry Drilling
- Usage: Masonry Drilling, Coal, Water Well, Mining or Quarry Drilling
- Condition: New
- Application: Mining or Quarry or Well Drilling
- Used for: Hard or Very Hard Rock Formation
- Trademark: Extra Sharp
- Origin: China
2. Use 4340 high quality steel
3. Using hot mounted
4. Fast footage speed
5. Good quality drill holes
6. Packaged in wooden case or in carton
We are specialized in producing reinforced cut-off wheel and grinding wheel, ultra thin cutting disc for metal and stainles steel. The cutting disc and grinding disc are the preferred choice in all kinds, in the metal, structural steel, iron, weld, foundry, stainless steel, aluminum, concrete, masonry, brick, block, stone, and other industries. We progresse year by year together with our business partner based on advanced technique, ongoing research and years of experience.
Safty and Performance are our goals. We produce the disc based on europe standard EN12413 and get the Germany safty MPA certificate, international quality system ISO9001 certificate. Murat focuses on offerring high quality so good performance products. The cutting disc and grinding disc are made with high quality material, auto-equipment, strictly control system. Now our products are sold well in Europe and America markets, and gain the international approving. We become one of the main supplier of Europe and American markets.
|Product Name:||Taper Shank Button Rock Tapered Drill Bit|
Taper: degree 4°46′, 6°, 7°, 11°, 12°
Usage: Wet drilling
1) Button bits with 6tips, 7tips, 8tips, we do them according to customers' requirement. We can manufacture the following types AC
2) Different rock formations and rock drills require different taper angles. When drilling with high impact hydraulic rock drills in medium-hard to hard and abrasive rock formations, a wide angle is normally used. Taper angles of 11 and 12-degrees are always used on modern drill rigs. For low impact rock drills and softer rock formations, and a narrow taper angle of seven degrees is used of. A 7-degree angle can also be used if button bit spinning is a problem when using 11 and 12-degree equipment. In addition, a 4,46 degree angle is ideal for soft rock when you're using pneumatic or hydraulic drill rigs - to prevent bits from spinning or becoming detached.
|Advantages:||1) Adopt high quality steel and tungsten carbide to ensure product quality.|
2) Patented drill bit designs ensure fast footage speed and good quality of drilled holes.
3) Various specifications are available for production as per customers' special requirement.
4) Professional and cost-effective.
|Applied machine:||Drilling equipment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, etc.|
n wooden case or in carton
7-12 days upon receiving payment
ISO9001, SGS Product Quality Control
USA, Canada, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Poland, Russia, Brazil, Chile, Australia, UAE, South Africa etc.