Electroplated Diamond Saw Blade for Cutting Glass
Electroplated saw blade is take use of electroplated technology to produce blade. We could produce different grit of blades to meet your need.
Application: This cutting blade are used for cutting marble and soft stone
1. For glass, marble cutting
2. Diameter from 100mm to 230mm
3. Hole size: 20, 22.23, 25.4, M14
4. Grit: 40/45, 45/50, 50/60
5. Fast cutting without chippings
Features: Continous Rim Rim Blade provides fast cutting, long lasting, high universality Suitable for wet or dry cutting granite, marble, etc.
4" 5" 6" 7" 8" 9" 10" 12" 14"
Mainly used for ceramic, tile, roofing tile, porcelain
Machinery: Angle grinder, circular saw, masonry saw, table saw
Difference arbor sizes and segment specifications are available upon request.
Other types can be processed according to drawings and samples provided by customers.
Turbo dry cutting blades with flange teeth for granites, marble, etc Unit: Mm
1) Durable metal/resin compound
2) Effective in the process of grinding and polishing concrete floor
3) Different granularities and sizes as requested
4) Competitive price and superior quality
5) Beautiful package and fast delivery
6) Excellent service
XIAMEN MURAT DIAMOND TOOL design and produce a series of diamond tools for stone grinding and stone polishing. They are mainly abrasive stone, diamond cup wheel, flexible polishing pads, abrasive brush, diamond brush, metal-bonded grinding disc, resin-bonded grinding disc.
Diamond blade is widely used:
1. For different size blade: 350mm-3500mm with different shape and structure.
2. For various hardness stone cutting: Granite, marble, sandstone, limestone, basalt, andesite quartz, construction material etc
3. For different machine: Multi blade cutter, gang saw blade, bridge cutting machine, single arm cutting machine, manual handing machine, able cutting machine etc.
1. Long life & smooth surface.
2. Fast & stable cutting.
3. Smooth cutting.
4. High cutting efficiency to save energy consum
|Application||Diameter||Segment Height (mm)||Segment Thickness|